Dharamshala & Dalhousie with Amritsar
||Please arrive at given time.
Day 1: Arrival in Pathankot , Pathankot to Dalhousie – (3 hrs/100 km)
- Arrive at Pathankot Railway Station and head for your onward journey to Dalhousie.
- Check in at hotel , day for liesure. Overnight at hotel
Day 2 Dalhousie Sightseeing
- Post breakfast, go for an excursion to Khajjiar, a scenic spot set amidst a backdrop of dense pines, deodars and lush-green meadows.
- Khajjiar is exquisitely nestled amidst the foothills of the imposing Dhauladhar ranges of the western Himalayas, offering a panoramic and breathtaking view to the visitors.
- Later if time permits visit Panchpula, St. Francis Church and St. John’s Church. Return to the hotel and Overnight at Dalhousie.
Day 3 – Dalhousie – Dharamshala (3 hrs/100 Km)
- Check out & start journey towards Dharamshala-arrive dharamshala- check in hotel
- start sight Seeing of Bhagunag – Dal lake-Naddi- Mcleodganj – Dalai lama monestary – Dal Lake, St. John’s Church
- evening back to hotel – overnight at the hotel
Day 4 – Dharamshala sightseeing
After breakfast visit to Noubulinga – Tibetian Institute-Chamunda Temple – evening free for Dharamshala market – overnight at the hotel
Day 5 – Dharamshala to Amritsar (5/240 km)
- After the breakfast today proceed to Amritsar.
- Check-in at the hotel and get ready for sightseeing.
- Visit Golden Temple, considered the Sikhs? spiritual and cultural centre and visit Jalianwala Bagh.
- Also in evening, visit the Wagah Border.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar
Day 6: Departure from Amritsar
After the breakfast check out from hotel and take a drop at railway station/airport to head for your return journey back home.
error: Content is protected !!