Shimla and Manali from Delhi
||Delhi / Manali
||Please arrive at time.
Day 1: Departure – Delhi to Shimla (370 kms in approximately 9 hours)
- Get picked up from the New Delhi airport Â or railway station and get transferred by road to Shimla.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure, probably exploring the area around the hotel.
- As the day falls, return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 – Shimla
- After breakfast this morning, you will visit Kufri. It is at anÂ altitude of 2500 meters and is a 2-hour drive from Shimla.
- After this, visit the Vice Regal Lodge and take a walk down the Mall Road.
- Return to your Shimla hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 – Shimla – Manali (257 kms in approximately 7 hours)
- After breakfast, leave for Manali, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929 metres.
- On reaching Manali, check-in to your hotel.
- Spend the evening at leisure, strolling across the Manali Market. Sleep comfortably overnight.
Day 4 – Manali
- This morning, proceed for a full day tour of Manali, visiting the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh and Vashist kund.
- After this, visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre and walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashist known for its hot sulphur springs.
- After enjoying these sights, return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 – Manali to Delhi (610 Kms in approximately 14 hours)
- After an early Morning breakfast, check-out from your hotel for a drive to Delhi.
- We will drop you at the Delhi airport/railway station.
Note: Due to the distance between Delhi and Manali being 14 hours, please book flight tickets accordingly.
error: Content is protected !!